Monday, April 03, 2006

Spare Me (McKinney Implodes, Boortz Rallys Hood Wearing Listeners)

source

"Rest assured, I am doing the work they sent me to Washington to do. Nothing is going to keep me away from my responsibilities," McKinney told a crowd of supporters in Atlanta on Monday.


Well, except an arrest warrant maybe. Can you effing believe that the NAACP, NOW and Danny "respect my authoriti" Glover are apologizing for this wackjob? Granted, Mckinney's "innappropriate touching" charge is laughable...but as a nationally syndicated radio show host, the riffing of Neil "I'm NOT a Republican because I say so" Boortz probably didn't earn him many chuckles among listeners with a shread of decency.

"I don't blame that cop for stopping her" because "it looked like a welfare drag queen was trying to sneak into the Longworth House Office Building." He added: "That haircut is ghetto trash" and "looks like a ghetto slut." Boortz said he was "absolutely privileged and entitled" to make his comments, based not on his "white privilege," but on his "bald privilege," saying, "I've been enduring jokes about my lack of hair for years," so "I am privileged and entitled to say anything I want about anybody else's hairdo."


No, Im not racist. My best friend is a kinky haired hobag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home